Paul Choi is a seasoned attorney, who specializes in immigration, trust and estates, probate, conservatorships, and business law. For many years, Paul worked for top law firms in Century City, Downtown Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area and was mentored by some of the best attorneys in the field. Paul represented numerous high net worth clientele and was involved in various complex legal matters. Paul graduated from the University of California, Davis School of Law where he was honored with awards for his trial advocacy. He brings his education and experience to his own firm to provide clients with dedication, personalized attention and strong advocacy.
Paul is also a professor at Northwestern Polytechnic University teaching business and corporate law.
Paul enjoys spending his free time with his lovely wife, his infant daughter and his Westie. Paul is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing golf, tennis, and softball.
State Bar of California, 2001
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, 2012
U.S. District Court of California, Central, 2001
University of California, Davis School of Law, 2001
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND VOLUNTEER
- National Order of Barristers
- Trial Practice Honors Board
- National Mock Trial Competition
- Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Volunteer Panel Attorney
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Korean American Bar Association of Southern California, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Past Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Barristers Section, Past Board of Director
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California, Past Treasurer
- San Mateo Rotary, Past Member
- San Mateo High School Mock Trial, Past Attorney Coach